Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing longevity and how long people want to live. Doc asserts that countries who have more centenarians than the U.S. are usually third world countries. With no access to doctors and the medical industry or drugs. Also he contends that these peoples cook and heat with wood and put the wood ash into their food and gardens.
Pearls of Wisdom
Billy Graff reports on an article about banned food additives abroard making thier way into food products here in the USA. Billy asks Doc if these things can be removedf from the body or once consummed are they permanent.
- Pete has pig pack questiopns...he is showing no progress.
- Lisa has a friend with mouth and tongue swelling...maybe allergies.
- Julies husband has colon cancer.
- Dave and his wife have lost a ton of weight, but she still has issues.
- Sandra asks about back and disk issues.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.