Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the most recent flu epidemic that is hitting the U.S. Citing the statistic of how many people have been hospitalized and how many have died. Contending this years flu vaccine is only 62% effective. Outlining several Youngevity products that will help kill viruses and bacteria as well as products the help build the immune system.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article on study of the effects of junk food. The study from New Zealand found that children and teens who eat junk food at least 3 times a week had an increased risk of asthma and eczema. Teens who ate burgers 3 times a week had a 39% increased risk of severe asthma while children had 27% increased risk. The researchers concluded that the high saturated fat in burgers depressed the immune system.
- Linda has a friend who as a glioma brain tumor.
- Terri has vericose veins and a recent aortic aneurysm.
- Lavita's mother has rheumatoid arthritis and chronic leg ulcers.
- Lee is experiencing peripheral neuropathies in his legs and feet.
- Bill's sister has kidney failure and is on kidney transplant list.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.