Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing type 2 diabetes. Asserting that 90% of people with diabetes have type 2. Contending that with lifestyle and dietary changes coupled with a nutritional supplement plan the condition can be prevented and reversed.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles regarding the health. The first article concerns some 6000 federal lawsuits against manufacturors of surgical mesh. This mesh is inserted in women with pelvic organ prolapse a condition where muscles weaken and causing organs to bulge or slip down into the vagina. Women are suing the manufacturors contending they weren't warned about possible complications that leave the women in pain. The next article discussed concerns a report that analyzed 24 previous studies finding that eating "high-glycemic" foods increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- McKenzie has a friend with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rachel was diagnosed with Lyme's disease three years ago.
- Dean has been diagnosed with osteoarthritis and his doctor wants to replace his hips.
- Darlene has MS (multiple sclerosis) and called to give a testimonial on how changing her diet and adding a supplement program has reduced her symptoms.
- Gina and her sisters all suffer from chronic fatigue.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program week days from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.