(08:00) Boulder Creek - The San Lorenzo Valley Water District is accepting applications for watershed education projects from now until April 10th. The Watershed Education Grant Program provides grant funds for projects that educate students by integrating classroom watershed education with outdoor watershed education. Individuals, students, teachers, groups and organizations are eligible to apply. For more information visit: slvwd.com.
(07:45) Santa Cruz - The Seymour Marine Discovery Center, in Santa Cruz, is offering free admission this weekend for Science Sunday. A 1 hour lecture is scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m. For more information visit: seymourcenter.ucsc.edu
(07:10) Monterey - The Monterey Police Department announced that there will be traffic delays in the area of Colton Hall today. A march is scheduled to start at 10 a.m. Motorists should expect delays on Pacific and Franklin streets. For more information call: 646-3816.
(06:50) Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz County Supervisor John Leopold is scheduled to have a constituent meeting today in the Live Oak area of Santa Cruz. Leopold will address county topics. The community is encouraged to come and voice concerns and ask questions. The meeting will be from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at People’s Coffee, located at 1200 17th Avenue.
The grand re-opening of the Blaine Street Facility is scheduled to take place this week. It’s been re-designed to better meet the needs of incarcerated women in Santa Cruz county. The re-opening ceremony is slated to begin at 11 a.m. Thursday, at 141 Blaine Street in Santa Cruz.
More Articles ...
- MCo Civil Grand Jury 03/13/18B 17:53 S.S.
- Domestic Battery Conviction 03/13/18B 17:32 S.S.
- Bookmobile-er Retires 03/13/18B 17:02 S.S.
- Highway 1 And Nac-Ferg Closed 03/13/18B 16:40 S.S.
- C.S.U.M.B. No Shooter 03/13/18B 16:20 S.S.
- Accidental Shot In School 03/13/18 16:00 S.S.
- Special Meeting on Small Cell Facility Applications 03-13-18 T.A.
- Gilroy: Garbage Cleanup 03-13-18 T.A.
- SC: Sunday Night Shooting 03-13-18 T.A.
- Man Caught with Drugs 03-13-18 T.A.