THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A HIGH SURF ADVISORY FOR NORTHERN MONTEREY BAY, SOUTHERN MONTEREY BAY, AND THE BIG SUR COAST. THE ADVISORY WILL BE IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 P-M TOMORROW. HIGH SURF WILL AFFECT BEACHES IN THE ADVISORY AREA, PRODUCING RIP CURRENTS, SNEAKER WAVES, AND LOCALIZED BEACH EROSION.
KSCO's dedicated news staff brings local news to life from 6am- 1pm & 4pm - 6pm M-F.
Any News Tips Please Feel Free to Call Us: 831-475-1080
An arrest has been made in the weekend shooting of a 17 year-old Gonzales resident (who suffered major injuries in that shooting). Uriel Tirado-Otero was found in Soledad. He has been booked into Monterey County Jail.
4 people were injured in a 2-vehicle accident this morning on Highway 152. The 10:40 a.m. accident took place near Casserly Road. 1 lane was closed for a while as the cause of the accident was investigated, and the roadway was cleared.
Highway 1, between Monterey and Morrow Bay, has been named the “Best Romantic Road Trip” in the country. The ranking, which was in the May 9th publication from U.S.A. TODAY, was due to the “unimaginably gorgeous views” along the Big Sur Coast. The article is about the “10 Best Road Trips In The U.S.”
A couple of 4-H kids from Chualar have donated thousands of dollars to a 7-month-old Salinas boy and his family. The money is also slated to go toward research into the extremely rare disease that JT Borofka suffers from. Brooke and Maddison Mullins have donated the proceeds from the auction of their 2 4-H cows......which was more than 64-thousand dollar.
More Articles ...
- Arrests In Soledad 05/21/19A 07:16 S.S.
- Rally At SC Town Clock Today 05/21/19A 07:00 S.S.
- New Help In Aromas 05/21/19A 04:50 S.S.
- Plans To Re-build Hideout 05/21/19A 04:38 S.S.
- PCS NEW HEAD-5/20/19-1816-PMD
- Emergency Closure-5/20/19-1828-PMD
- SC Co Burglars Arrested-5/20/19-1755-PMD
- Highway 101 Fires-5/20/19-1742-PMD
- SC Judge Censured- 5/20/19-1539-PMD
- SC Co Jail Death-5/20/19-1647-PMD