A SIG ALERT has been issued for Eastbound Highway 129. That after wires came down on the roadway, between Rogge Road and Murphy's Crossing (near Aromas). P. G. & E. Crews are working to re-string the lines, and hope to be done by 6 p.m. The west bound lane is still open.
KSCO's dedicated news staff brings local news to life from 6am- 1pm & 4pm - 6pm M-F.
Any News Tips Please Feel Free to Call Us: 831-475-1080
2 people were injured when the vehicle they were in went off Bear Creek Road and down a steep embankment. The roadway was closed for a time while the cause of the accident was investigated. The C.H.P. determined that the vehicle (which went down more than 100 feet) is un-recoverable.
U.C.S.C. Police officers say yesterday’s incident went just the way such incidents should. Someone saw something they believed was suspicious, an alert went out, and officers investigated. During the investigation officers turned up the “suspicious” person, and determined that the person, and the device seen were not dangerous.
THOUSANDS OF DISABLED MILITARY VETERANS WILL BE ABLE TO GET THEIR FEDERAL STUDENT DEBT ERASED. THAT’S BECAUSE OF A DIRECTIVE SIGNED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP YESTERDAY. TRUMP SAID HIS ORDER WOULD DIRECT THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO "eliminate every penny of federal student loan debt owed by American veterans who are completely and permanently disabled."
The action will wipe out an average of $30,000 in debt owed by more than 25,000 eligible veterans, Trump said, calling them "incredible people" who have made "the ultimate sacrifice, in many ways, for our nation."
More Articles ...
- Fickas In Court 08/22/19A 10:04 S.S.
- UPDATE – Fire Alarm In Sc 08/22/19A 10:10 S.S.
- HSC Temporary Showers 8/22/19 08:42 JS
- Attempted Robbery Arr 08/22/19A 08:02 S.S.
- Fire Alarm At St George Hotel 08/22/19A 09:14 S.S.
- Salinas Robber Sentenced 08/22/19A 07:29 S.S.
- Missing Wville Teen Safe 08/22/19A 07:20 S.S.
- Sal Man Sentenced 08/21/19 15:02 S.S.
- ALL CLEAR - Report of armed man on UCSC campus
- New Rec Trail For MP 08/21/19A 10:36 S.S.