(09:10) King City - The public is invited to join in a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of King City's new entrance sign and landscaping project on Friday. The event will start at noon at the corner of Broadway Street and San Antonio Drive. For more information call: 831-385-3281.
The City of Santa Cruz has launched a recycling website. The site offers a quick and easy online Recycling Guide that helps residents and businesses learn how to properly recycle or dispose of more than 250 items. The site can be accessed at city of santa cruz dot com slash recycle right
of Santa Cruz has opened a new DUI Resource Center IN Capitola. The center is located across from the DMV at 4245 Capitola Road., Suite 202. The center offers restricted license and related insurance resources as well as DUI program resources to DUI offenders. Janus will be celebrating the grand opening of the DUI Resource Center with free tacos, treats and information on Wednesday, March 28th from 12pm-1pm.
The Santa Cruz Harbor has announced they will be hosting a Marine Flea Market. The 4th annual Marine Flea Market will take place from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday March 31st at the harbor boat yard. To reserve a vendor booth, please contact the boatyard at (831) 475-3002. There is a 10 dollar Vendor Fee.
An alleged child molester has been released from the Monterey County Jail on bail. 58 year old Bill Harvey is man accused of raping physically and developmentally disabled children on his bus route for The Salinas Union High School District. On Friday Harvey was released from jail after posting 730 thousand dollars bail. He is due back in court on March 28th.
More Articles ...
- Dignity Health Workers Reach Agreement to Protect Jobs, Patient Care 03-19-18 T.A.
- Santa Cruz Bartender Makes National Finals in Las Vegas 03-19-18 T.A.
- Thief Arrested 03-19-18 T.A.
- 101 Fatality Near Gilroy-3/18/18-1639
- Carmel OI Shooting-3/18/18-1635-PMD
- Gilroy PD Seeks Assistance-3/18/18-1613-PMD
- LO Park Arrest-3/18/18-1552-PMD
- Gilroy Cop Arrested-3/16/18-1715-PMD
- Elder Abuse Sentence-3/16/18-1718-PMD
- Salinas Molester Arrested-3/16/18-1538-pmd