New Statewide COVID-19 Stats 10-28-20 14:27 DC
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) today announced the most recent statistics on COVID-19.
- California has 908,713 confirmed cases to date. Numbers may not represent true day-over-day change as reporting of test results can be delayed.
- There were 4,515 newly recorded confirmed cases Tuesday. Numbers do not represent true day-over-day change as these results include cases from prior to yesterday.
- The 7-day positivity rate is 3.3% and the 14-day positivity rate is 3.0%.
- There have been 18,223,596 tests conducted in California. This represents an increase of 96,547 over the prior 24-hour reporting period.
- As case numbers continue to rise in California, the total number of individuals who will have serious outcomes will also increase. There have been 17,475 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.