KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

Monterey County Seeking Applications for Boards and Commissions 12-15-17 T.A.

(09:25) Monterey County - The Monterey City Council encourages Monterey residents to apply to serve on various Boards and Commissions.  Current vacancies include: Appeals Hearing Board, Building and Housing Appeals Board, Disabled Access Appeals Board, Historic Preservation Commission, Museum and Cultural Arts Commission, Parks and Recreation Commission and Library Board of Trustees.  Information on the responsibilities and duties of each Boards or Commission is available at Monterey.org.  


Print Email

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.