KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

Tips from the Salinas Fire Department     12-07-17     T.A.

(07:25) Salinas - The Salinas Fire Department has some holiday safety reminders: Be sure to inspect your holiday lights for cracked insulation, broken bulbs or other signs of damage.  Keep your tree well away from fireplaces, candles, and space heaters, or any other sources of ignition.  Have your chimney/flue inspected and cleaned.  Do not leave burning candles unattended.  Clean your oven regularly to avoid greasy buildup that leads fires in the oven.  Keep the BBQ outside.  Never use outdoor grills to keep warm inside.  Make sure you have functioning smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with fresh batteries installed.  For more information visit: cityofsalinas.org. 

 

Print Email

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.