Dr. Wallach & Dead Doctors Don't Lie Live Show: 888-379-2552

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080      KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

Low AT&T Pro Am Attendance Numbers 02-19-14 19:30 av

Bad weather is said to be behind this year’s low attendance numbers for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.    Event organizers say ticket sales were down 20% this year for the annual golf tournament due to  inclement weather.  Rain and wind stopped play twice for about two hours each time.    Pre-sale tickets were up 15% from last year, but total day sales were down 35%.   About 110,000 tickets were sold this year.   

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 3000 Character restriction
Your text should be in between 10-3000 characters
  • No comments found

Latest Podcasts

  • Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 15 September 2014 +

    Read More
  • Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 12 September 2014 +

    Read More
  • Dead Doctors Don't Lie Program 11 September 2014 +

    Read More
  • Good Morning Monterey Bay, September 11, 2014 +

    Read More
  • Mr Mom with David Marin- September 07th 2014- Guests: Jill Castle and Maryann Jacobsen, authors of "Fearless Feeding – How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School" +

    Read More
  • 1