KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

DOG SAVED FROM FIRE 01/28/14 1639 S.S.

A  DOG  WAS  SAVED  BY  FIREFIGHTERS  LAST  NIGHT.  THAT  AFTER  HIS  TOYS  AND  A  LEASH  REPORTEDLY  FELL  ONTO  A  HEATER  ON  THE  FIRST  FLOOR  OF  A  2-STORY  VICTORIAN  HOME  IN  SANTA  CRUZ.    THE  BLAZE  BEGAN  AROUND  9 P.M.  ON  THE  400  BLOCK  OF  CENTER  STREET.    THE  DOG  WAS  FOUND  IN  A  BATHTUB  ON  THE  FIRST  FLOOR.    A  NUMBER  OF  PEOPLE  WERE  DISPLACED  BY  THE  FIRE.

Print Email

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.