KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

Salinas Fire Victims Hospitalized 01-22-14 12:00 av

Two people in Salinas were were critically injured today after accidentally starting a fire in a shelter made of old Christmas trees.  Fire officials say the two victims were smoking something in the open field near the gas station on the corner of Cassentini and North Main Street, when the fire is believed to have started after the pair fell asleep under the makeshift shelter.   The woman was found by firefighters totally engulfed in flames.   The man was found down the road and was also badly burned.

Print Email

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.