KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

SALINAS HOME FIRE DISPLACES FAMILY 12-23-13 08:30 AV

A family of seven was displaced in Salinas after their home caught fire last night.  Crews arrived to the 1600 block of Newport Court just after 8 p.m. to find the fire had started in the home's kitchen on the stove top.   Officials say the fire spread to the kitchen cabinets and the home's attic. Firefighters battled the blaze until they had it under control within 15 minutes.  The American Red Cross is currently assisting the family.  Structural damages were estimated at 25-thousand dollars.   

PrintEmail

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.