Dr. Wallach & Dead Doctors Don't Lie Live Show: 888-379-2552

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080      KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

No injuries were reported after a Salinas home caught fire last night.    Fire crews responded to the home on the 300 block of California Street shortly before 7 o’clock.  Officials believe the fire erupted after the home’s owner said she forgot to unplug a light bulb hanging from an extension cord in her attic.   The woman told authorities she smelled smoke and noticed flames coming from that area.   The woman was able to escape unharmed.   Good Samaritans meanwhile were able to assist the woman to safety, along with several pets inside the home.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 3000 Character restriction
Your text should be in between 10-3000 characters
  • No comments found