AN ELECTRICAL SHORT SPARKED A FIRE IN THE BACKYARD OF A SALINAS HOME ON WEDNESDAY.   AROUND 5 P-M A MOTORCYCLE-LIKE VEHICLE SHORTED OUT CAUSING A FLATBED TRAILER IN A BACKYARD ON PROVINCETOWN DRIVE TO FLAME UP.  A QUICK ACTING NEIGHBOR CALLED THE FIRE DEPARTMENT WHICH ARRIVED ON SCENE QUICKLY AFTER AND WERE ABLE TO PUT OUT THE FIRE IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 3000 Character restriction
Your text should be in between 10-3000 characters
  • No comments found

Sign Up for the Weekly Newsletter

Podcasts

Advertising

Local News

2300 Portola Drive, Santa Cruz, CA

JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Google Maps.
However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser.
To view Google Maps, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, and then try again.