Dr. Wallach & Dead Doctors Don't Lie Live Show: 888-379-2552

KSCO/KOMY Mobile App

iTunes App

Compatible with iPhone and iPad iOS 6.0 or later.

Download iPhone App

Android App

Compatible with Android Mobile Devices and Android Tablets.

Download Android App

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080      KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A  SINGLE-STORY  BOULDER CREEK HOME  WAS  DECLARED  UNINHABITABLE  YESTERDAY.    THAT  AFTER  A  FIRE DAMAGED  THE  RESIDENCE,   WHICH  IS  LOCATED  NEAR  HIGHWAY  9  AND  POOL  DRIVE.     THE  BLAZE,  THAT  BROKE  OUT  NEAR  THE  HOME’S  CHIMNEY,   WAS  CALLED  IN  AROUND  7  A.M.      FIRE  INVESTIGATORS  HAVE  DETERMINED  THAT  A  FIRE  IN  THE  ROCK  FIREPLACE  MONDAY NIGHT  HAD  SPREAD  TO  THE  DETERIORATED  MORTAR  IN  THE CHIMNEY….AND  THAT’S  WHAT  CAUSED  THE  MORNING  FLARE-UP.     RESIDENTS  ARE  ADVISED  TO HAVE  CHIMNEYS,   ESPECIALLY  OLDER  ONES,  INSPECTED  FOR  SAFETY.