• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30

Show Talk

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A Live Oak fire that occurred in a home on Saturday was found to be the result of discarded smoking materials.       The Harper Street home caught fire around 10pm, and several neighbors called Central Fire with reports of flames and smoke emanating from the house.     Fire fighters were able to contain the blaze quickly.     The laundry room at the back of the house was damaged, but no on was injured.

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.