• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30

Show Talk

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A MAN WAS SEVERELY BURNED BY A GREASE FIRE IN A WATSONVILLE RESTAURANT TUESDAY MORNING.    THE MAN WAS WEARING POLYESTER CLOTHES WHICH APPARENTLY WENT UP IN FLAMES AFTER SOME GREASE SPLASHED OUT OF A PAN AND ONTO A BURNER.  THE MAN RAN OUT OF THE KITCHEN OF THE RESTAURANT ON THE 500 BLOCK OF MAIN STREET, WHERE A PATRON HELPED PUT OUT THE FIRE.            THE BURN VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED TO WATSONVILLE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL AND THEN FLOWN TO A SANTA CLARA COUNTY TRAUMA CENTER DUE TO HIS INJURIES.

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.