-

Show Talk

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local News

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

KSCO Live Show: 831-479-1080 KSCO Office: 831-475-1080

Important! For Dead Doctors Don't Lie Use: 888-379-2552

A  SINGLE-STORY  BOULDER CREEK HOME  WAS  DECLARED  UNINHABITABLE  YESTERDAY.    THAT  AFTER  A  FIRE DAMAGED  THE  RESIDENCE,   WHICH  IS  LOCATED  NEAR  HIGHWAY  9  AND  POOL  DRIVE.     THE  BLAZE,  THAT  BROKE  OUT  NEAR  THE  HOME’S  CHIMNEY,   WAS  CALLED  IN  AROUND  7  A.M.      FIRE  INVESTIGATORS  HAVE  DETERMINED  THAT  A  FIRE  IN  THE  ROCK  FIREPLACE  MONDAY NIGHT  HAD  SPREAD  TO  THE  DETERIORATED  MORTAR  IN  THE CHIMNEY….AND  THAT’S  WHAT  CAUSED  THE  MORNING  FLARE-UP.     RESIDENTS  ARE  ADVISED  TO HAVE  CHIMNEYS,   ESPECIALLY  OLDER  ONES,  INSPECTED  FOR  SAFETY.

KSCO Newsletter

Your Email:

We do not share your email with third parties.