A 21-year-old man was found dead last night in watsonville, from what authorities believe to be carbon monoxide poisoning. First responders were called to the 1st block of jeanette way, after receiving reports of an unconscious man. Paramedics declared the victim dead at the scene. A 2nd 21-year-old man survived, but was taken to a local hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. The 2 had brought a small charcoal burning barbeque into a detached bedroom, to try to keep warm. An autopsy is expected to be preformed to confirm the man’s cause of death. Authorities warn against bringing any heater designed for outdoor use into an enclosed space.