Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing ways to prevent disease. Asserting that he hasn't been to a doctor with him as the patient in over 60 years. Contending that taking the 90 essential nutrients will help prevent health challenges.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles concerning studies on weight gain. The first study found that about 5% of children and teens in the U.S.. are severely obese. Their definition of severe obesity is a child over the age of two that has a BMI at least 20% higher than 95% of their peers. Also those with a BMI greater than 35 are considered severely obese. The second study found that people high in narciscism and people low in conscientiousness are more likely to have higher BMIs.
- Bonnie has a friend whose 6 year old daughter has been diagnosed with ichthyosis (red scaly skin).
- Anthony's dog has diabetes and a mass on it's neck.
- Orlando has two questions the first concerns the color of his urine after taking Youngevity supplements. Second he asks Doc the easiest way to get Youngevity products shipped to Ecuador.
- Michael asks Dr. Wallach to explain the study from Harvard regarding the efficacy of knee replacement procedures.
- Doug has a friend whose doctor wants her to undergo a MRI because she constantly smells a burnt wiring odor when none is actually there.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio progarm weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.