Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing heart disease. Outlining the four forms of heart disease asserting that all are prevenable and most can be reversed. Asserting that inflammation can cause coronary artery disease. Contending clots can cause stroke or thrombotic coronary artery disease. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which he believes is a selenium deficiency. Finally he discusses congestive heart disease caused by a vitamin deficiency.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach continue discussing heart disease. Talking about a news article concerning a book titled "The Great Cholesterol Myth". The book by Dr. Jonny Bowden contends that cholesterol does not cause heart disease. He also asserts that all of the focus on cholesterol has taken attention away from things like inflammation, oxidative damage, stress and too much sugar. All ideas that Dr. Wallach has been talking about for decades.
- Tabitha has questions concerning IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and greying hair.
- Jimmy's mother has several health challenges including Parkinson's disease, fatty liver tumors, liver cirrosis, fibromyalgia and type 2 diabetes.
- Diane's husband has been diagnosed with diverticulosis.
- Ed is experiencing peripheral neuropathies he believes could by due to type 2 diabetes.
- Al has questions on how to treat ear mites in cats and dogs.
- Renee has hypothyroidism and sleep apnea.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-6851080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.