Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing selective breeding first seen in the animal industry. Breeding animals with the most desirable attributes together to get the optimal livestock. Contending this is how Hitler got the idea for the "super human". Asserting that if people weren't nutrtient deficient most all peoples would have a chance at optimal health.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning links between burnt meat and cancer. This is something Dr. Wallach has been discussing for decades. The National Cancer Institute contends that when meat is cooked at high temperatures heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. These HCAs and PCAs have long been linked to cancer in animal studies.
- Nick asks Dr. Wallach what the long term effects of eating GMO foods.
- Sharon has been diagnosed with kidney disease, hypertension and diabetes.
- David's aunt is a type 2 diabetic with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ulcerative colitis.
- Ron recently had a PSA test and his BPA is elevated.
- Tabitha's has been diagnosed with an aneurysm.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.