Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach begins the show today discussing concepts put forth by Benjamin Rush one of the signers of the Constitution. Quoting comments made regarding medical freedom. Stating that he believed that the medical system would organize itself to become an undercover dictatorship restricting care to one class of men. Doc asserts this has come true stating the medical system has become a protected monopoly.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning gifts to doctors in other countries. Mostly the article centers around a "sales strategy guideline" put forth by Abbott Laboritories Inc. in Idia. This guideline actually spells out specific items that can be given to doctors for prescribing certain drugs. Example the guide's entry for the drug Nupod an antibiotic the sales rep can offer the doctor a medical text book, a mosquito repellant and a coffee maker as an incentive for prescribing.
- Michelle has questions concerning what causes grey hair.
- Maria was diagnosed with dermatol myositis and told it is an incurable autoimmune disease.
- Ray has questions concerning MD (musculor dystorphy).
- Barbara is on dialysis and asks Dr. Wallach when is the best time to take her nutrients.
- Mike has a friend diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.