Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing a news article regarding hypersion. Stating that the CDC reports that they consider hypertension to be "public enemy number two" with smoking being number one. Citing statistics from the CDC that 36 million people in the U.S. have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article on the 7 most commonly misdiagnosed health challenges. Listing in order these diseases are lupus, Parkinson's disease, fibromyalgia, Lyme's disease, multiple sclerosis, Celiac disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. Doc asserts the except for Lyme's disease caused by tick bites the rest are either food intolerances or nutritional deficiencies.
- Michelle has questions regarding a 3 year old girl diagnosed with a hernia.
- Jim has a friend diagnosed with congestive heart failure and atrial fibrulation.
- Jean's father has pancreatic and prostate cancers.
- Alex asks Dr. Wallach why the "Beyond Tangy Tangerine" Youngevity product contains aluminum, arsenic and lead.
- Rich has a dog that's been diagnosed with addisons disease.
- Mike is a recovering vegatarian that has concerns there could be prions in some Youngevity products.
- Sandra's dad is a type 2 diabetic who just had to have his toes amputated.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.