Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the fact that America is now number one in over weight and obese people. Outling how the medical system has the cause of weight gain all wrong. They believe it is a disease of excess when Doc contends it is a disease of deficiency of minerals.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning unnecessary heart procedures. It's been discovered that a chain of hospitals in Florida may have been performing cardiac procedures on patients that didn't actually need them. The procedure known as a cardiac catheterization which is a diagnostic test often to determine if the patient needs a stent. The story outlines the health risks involved with this procedure one of which is the possibility of death.
- Sue has some follow-up questions regarding a friend with bone on bone knee arthritis.
- Michelle asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional protocal for a man that is HIV positive.
- Melanie's mother is a type 2 diabetic trying to avoid taking insulin.
- Barbara is on a gluten free diet and experiencing nausea.
- Richard's wife has been diagnosed with a non cancerous cyst on her thryoid.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.