Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing obesity. .
Pearls of Wisdom
Billy Graff and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a story that says reducing your sitting to under 3 hours per day will increase your lifespan by up to 2 years. Doc says the story does not make much sense....when you consider most librarians sit all day long and live very long lives on the average.
- Ralph asks about a dragging leg.
- Jean wants to know how to cura a 2 year long UTI.
- Rebbecca has a 13 year old daughter with candida.
- Lucille's husband has a few different medical concerns.
- Johnny B suffers from heatstroke and cirrosis of the liver.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.