Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing the government's involvment in healthcare. Asserting that the system is broken and doesn't work. Contending that people need to start taking responsibility for their own health. Outlining various books, tapes and cds availably through Youngevity to help teach people how to handle much of their own healthcare.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story concerning one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies GlaxoSmithKline. This week GSK is set to plead guilty to three criminal counts agreeing to pay $3 billion to resolve federal criminal and civil inquiries. Two counts of introducing misbranded drugs (Paxil and Wellbutrin) and one count of failing to report safety data regarding their diabetes drug Avandia.
- Maria was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's thryoid disease.
- Cynthia has a beagle that is obese and has skin allergies.
- Mary has a friend who suffered severe injuries to her head in an accident.
- Ron has been diagnosed with 65% blockage in his left main ventricle.
- Al has a 13 year old pug dog with degenerative disk disease.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.