Dr. Peter Glidden fills in for Dr. Joel Wallach starting the show discussing the failed medical system. Outlining several examples of how the medical system has used faulty science such as bleeding people or leeches. After that MDs were prescribing high doses of mercury and other toxins. Until today when drugs are doled out then later pulled off the market after the lawsuits start rolling in.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Glidden discuss a meta analysis study that found side effects of prostate cancer treatments last up to ten years. A study of over 500 men found that up to a decade after treatment 95% of men had some degree of sexual dysfunction and 50% had some form of urinary symptoms. This on the heels of the U.S. Preventative Task Force started advising against routine prostate screening tests.
- Neal has been diagnosed with pigmentary glaucoma.
- Thomas is currently on home-dialysis but wants to get off of it if he can.
- Tammy has a friend recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Steve has been experiencing severe muscle cramps and spasms.
- Hardy's 16 year old daughter has been diagnosed with proctitis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.