Sweden admits more asylum seekers per capita than any European nation. The government provides substantial support to immigrants including, financial, housing, and education services. In response, the immigrant community has settled in ghettos or enclaves so culturally opposed to their host country that Swedish police consider them "no go zones". Incidence of rape and other violent crimes has skyrocketed. Is Sweden nobly bearing the burden of a humanitarian crisis or are they foolishly endangering their own culture and well-being?
After being snarked at by some gutless hecklers, Alex ruminates on the lack of intellectual honesty when hyperbole replaces frank discussion.
Your opinion matters. Please leave a comment bellow.
An unlikely voice of support, Left Wing documentary film maker and activist Michael Moore's candid explanation of the Trump phenomenon is so spot on, it has been picked up as a rallying cry by Trump supporters and even the Trump campaign. Watch The Video Below To Hear Michael's Riveting Dialogue. Any political bias in the text or video featured on this page are not necessarily representative of the staff of KSCO.
More Articles ...
- ‘Women in Power: What Do We Fear?’ Saturday 29th October 8-9 PM on It’s A Question Of Balance
- Charles Freedman's Election 2016 Recommendations
- BAFTA Breakthrough Brit Tess Morris on It’s A Question Of Balance with Ruth Copland
- Award-Winning Actor Andrew Jenkins and Director Chris Scheuerman on It’s A Question Of Balance with Ruth Copland
- Anne Sconberg and Mark Henderson Special Guests on It’s A Question Of Balance with Ruth Copland
- ‘Where Do We Draw The Privacy Line in a Public Space?’ It’s A Question Of Balance 8-9 PM Saturday 13th August