Dr. Wallach starts the outlining several common health challenges that he believes are the result of nutritional deficiencies. Specifically focusing on type II diabetes assertting that using a complete dietary and supplement regiment can reverse and prevent this disease. Also contending that veteranarians have known this for over fifty years.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news article regarding studies on type II diabetes. The first study using statitacal data contends that in the last thirty years the rate of type II diabetes has doubled globally. The studies estimated that in 1980 153 million people were afflicted world wide and that figure has risen to 347 million. Next they discuss a study that found diabetes alone can reverse type II diabetes by cutting daily caloric intake to 600 calories.
- Randall is experiencing severe pain from a back injury.
- Sandy has been diagnosed with pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Paul's mom has hypothyroidism and has had part of it removed.
- Walt's 2 year old granddaughter has a diagnosis of failure to thrive.
- Edna's dog has a pinched nerve in it's back.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.