Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing the medical care system in the U.S. on how we don't get much bang for our buck. Citing statistics regarding this system where the U.S. ranks first in obesity. Ranking 41st in the world in infants first year survivability while ranking 60th overall in health and longevity. But spending more on healthcare than all of the other nations combined.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a report from the Institute of Medicine. The report stating that evey year in the U.S. 750$ billion are wasted within the healthcare industry. In fact the basic thrust of the article is that the medial system operates much like any other industry. As a for profit industry rather than focusing on patient care and disease prevention to save money.
- Tommy has questions for a freind whose mother is having trouble absorbing nutrients and has cogestive heart disease, IBS and gluten intolerance.
- David has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and IBS.
- Pam has a cat diagnosed with severe muscle tremors.
- Mary has cysts and is gluten intolerant.
- Cilla's brother has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.