Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Pharmacist Ben Fuchs fills in for Dr. Wallach. Ben starts the show discussing the importance of proper thyroid function. Explaining the effects of the thyroid on the body's endocrin system. Asserting that as people get over the age of 60 many start to have low thyroid function.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Ben discuss a recent news story concerning hypertension. A recent NIH study is working to prove that deep breathing can reduce blood pressure. The theory is that rather than reducing blood pressure through relaxing as a function of deep breathing. The process allows for better kidney function thus allowing the body to more readily expell toxins and salts.
- Mary has two questions with the first regarding severe acne. Second she asks the difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia.
- Jerry has been diagnosed with a pituitary tumor.
- Jackie has questions concerning seizure disorder.
- Susie has a friend with chronic psoriasis.
- Ed has a 12 year old daughter with a rash on her back.