Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts today's show discussing obesity, diabetes and the metabolic syndrome. Asserting that all of the diseases are the result of nutritional deficiencies. Outlining how his "Hell's Kitchen" book explains the advent of the upward spiral of these diseases.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two recent news stories. The first concerns a German research study that found cocoa was much better at reducing hypertension than teas. Next Doug and Doc talk about a report that indicates that the proportion of obese people 100 pound or more over-weight grew by more than 50% in the past five years.
- Ted has a two year old son suffering from severe allergies.
- Merlin's 87 year old mother was diagnosed with cancer two months ago and had tumors removed from her bladder.
- Brenda has plaque psoriasis on her legs.
- Melissa is breast feeding and asks Dr. Wallach if she can safely use the Youngevity "Balance Cream".
- Jean has had 3 rounds of antibiotics in the last few months to treat chronic allergies and wants to avoid more antibiotics.