Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing all of the jobs leaving the U.S. and heading to Mexico and other countries. He also outlines the high cost of medical care in this country. Recommending multiple income streams as a way to help supplement incomes in hard economic times.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a recent Harvard School of Public Health study that found a link between vitamin D blood levels and heart disease. Researchers found that those in the study with the lowest levels of vitamin D had 2 1/2 times the risk of having a heart attack compared to those with normal levels. In fact those with low vitamin D levels were also more likely to suffer a fatal heart attack.
- Carla has follow up questions regarding hyperhyrosis.
- Liz has a dog with immune system deficiencies.
- Donna has three questions the first concerns a bone spur. Next she asks Dr. Wallach about a sensitive tailbone. Finally she has questions regarding atrial fibrulation.
- Margaret has questions concerning the amounts of the trace mineral selenium in the Youngevity products.
- Heather asks Dr. Wallach about the best forms of supplemental vitamin D.