Dr. Wallach begins the show discussing the four different types of dementia. Outlining each one citing the major symptoms and what causes each. Stating that all are due to nutritional deficiencies and asserting that they can often be reversed. Also discussing the importance of antioxidants for optimal health.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles regarding studys on the health benefits of green tea. Both specifically looking at the organic chemical EGCG (epigallocotechin-3 gallate) a potent antioxidant. One study found that this compound facilitated the production of progenitor brain cells. Resulting in improved memory and spatial learning. The other study found that this chemical actually helped shrink cancerous tumors.
- Dominic has two questions the first concerns his wife's night sweats and low energy. Second he asks about his own low body temperature and low testosterone levels.
- Cindy is experiencing chronic dizziness.
- Virginia has several health challenges including colon cancer, liver disease and hypothyroidism.
- Muriel has been diagnosed with sarcoidosis and acid reflux.
- Rich has a friend who blew his knee out in sports and is trying to avoid surgery.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.