Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing a news article concerning an increase in vitamin sales. In recent years vitamin sales have risen about 40% as people turn away from drugs. Prompting many of the big pharma companies are purchasing vitamin manufacturors.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a report out from the CDC that cites a rise in children diagnosed with ADHD. In fact 1 in 5 high school age boys have been diagnosed with ADHD with two thirds being medicated with stimulants. Approximately 6.4 million children ages 4 to 17 have been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Marie's husband has edima in his legs and is experiencing shortness of breath.
- Bill has a friend recently diagnosed with ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).
- Carmen's mother has macular degeneration is obese with hypertension.
- Todd has muscular dystrophy and is currently taking Youngevity products.
- Brian has scoliosis and is dealing with weight gain.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.