Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing all of problems associated with the U.S. medical system. Citing the numbers of infections patients acquire while in the medical system. Asserting that all of the screening test don't prevent disease and don't even lower mortality rates. Contending these test do unfortunately produce many false positives that lead to more invasive tests and procedures that often harm patients.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study of a device that could replace daily injectable pens for osteoporosis patients. Some osteoporosis patients who can't tolerate the bisphosphonates (Fosamax, Boniva) take Forteo which requires daily injections. Now a device maker has developed a microchip that could release the drug on demand via a wireless remote. Or the doctor could controll the dosing through a computer or cell phone.
- Michelle's daughter-in-law is pregnant and experiencing severe morning sickness and nausea.
- Marty has been diagnosed with heavy metal toxicity, anxiety and sleep apnea.
- Greg has been diagnosed with a mass on his thyroid.
- Eula has questions about the taste of the Plant Minerals.
- Peter asks Dr. Wallach's opinion of coconut oils.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.