Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing a news article on a study on organic food. Researchers contend that organic foods have no more nutritional value than other foods. Doc asserts that organic only means no chemicals were used to grow and harvest foods. Something he's been talking about this since the 1960s.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story regarding a study on a commonly found chemical called perflourooctanoic acid. This PFOA chemical used household products like food packaging, carpets, paint and nonstick cookware. The study found that 98% of Americans have trace amounts in their blood. The study found that those with the highest blood levels were twice as likely to have a history of heart disease, heart attack or stroke.
- Renee has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, stomach and small intestine ulcers.
- Tom's wife has been experiencing severe abdominal pain.
- Cathy's left is is begining to be discolored.
- Christine's son gets headaches after taking Youngevity's "Beyond Tangy Tangerine" product.
- Daniel has question regarding Celiac disease.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.