Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing heart disease. Contending that heart disease is now the number two killer of Americans. Asserting the number one killer is now medical doctors through mistakes in surgery, medications and infections. Also outlining why some cultures in other countries live much longer than Americans.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding gluten intolerance. Explaining the difference between gluten intolerance and food allergies. The author of the article points out that although the gluten free products such as pastas and baked goods are healthier than products made from refined flours. These gluten free products however are often loaded with sugar and fats making them high in calories.
- Godfred has questions regarding type 2 diabetes and friend diagnosed with hepatitis C.
- Teya is pregnant and asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional protocal.
- Shannon has questions concerning ocular migraines.
- Barbara and her husband are experiencing diarrhea and nausea after taking the Tangy Tangerine product.
- Allen states he heard a radio program where a guest was saying fish oils are bad for the health.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.