Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing longevity in different cultures. Doc says it is easy to add years to your life. Cultures all over the world have higher life expectancies than we do here in the United States.
Pearls of Wisdom
Billy Graff and Dr. Wallach discuss some news articles regarding proton pump inhibitors and how these drugs lead to vitamin b12 deficiency in some people. ...a very serious problem.
· Gottfried has question regarding diabetes.
· Mary wants to know how to stop nosebleeds in a five year old.
· Jimmy asks how to help a 76 year old man with Rheumatoid arthritis and very slow healing.
· Linda has a husband with kidney issues...he may need a transplant.
· Jo called about a small dog with no blood platelets.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552