Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing type 2 diabetes. Contending that it is a preventable and reversible disease. Asserting that it is now known taking statin drugs can increase a persons risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Citing dietary and lifestyle changes that can be used to control diabetes without drugs with nasty side effects.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article that cites 10 symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Things like frequent urination, sudden weight loss, hunger pangs, dry itchy skin, slow healing of cuts and infections, chronic yeast infections, fatigue and irritability, blurry vision, numb and tingling hands and feet and blood tests.
- Diane recently had a blood test that indicated low testosterone and progesterone levels. As well as a high cortisol levels in her blood.
- Roxy has chronic bouts of candida and sensibility to molds.
- Robert's dog has been diagnosed with masses around its organs.
- Douglas has a friend who has chronic depression but doesn't want to take drugs.
- Larry's daughter was born with congenital birth defects that left her unable to walk.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.