Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing the increasing number of young athletes that are dying. Contending they are dying from cardiomyopathy heart attacks. Doc asserts that cardiomyopathy heart attacks are caused by a selenium deficiency. Stating that people would supplement their diets with the 90 essential nutrients they can prevent and reverse most chronic diseases.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach disucss a news article concerning mammograms. The article is the story of writer for the Washington Post Christie Aschwanden and her recent experience with her gynocologist. The doctor giving her a prescription for a mammogram without any discussion. Causing the reporter to do her own research and discover getting a mammogram at her age would probably do more harm than good.
- Alicia has a friend with edema in her legs and feet.
- Bridget has been diagnosed with hepatitis C.
- Marylin has a friend whose child has been diagnosed with nail dystrophy.
- John has been diagnosed with atrial fibrulation.
- Tony has a friend who injured his shoulder and the friends doctor wants to operate.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.