Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing some of the history of science. Where science and the "powers that be" thought the world was flat and that your heart would explode if you traveled faster than 40mph. Then doc asserts that the same is true with medical doctors when they first discoverd bacteria all disease this must be the cause. Then after the discovery of viruses then that was the cause of everything. Once genetics were discovered then that was the cause of all disease. Doc asserts now they are finding that is now wrong.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study of sugary soda drinks. The study found that those drinking at least one sugary drink daily increased their risk of kidney stones by 33%. Punch drinkers increased their risk by 18%. While those drinking coffee, tea, wine, beer, and orange juice lowered their risk of kidney stones.
- Rodney has a blister that won't heal properly.
- Mary has a friend who underwent a hip replacement procedure and now is in extreme pain.
- Robert's grandfather has several health challenges including atrial fibrulation, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
- Ana has edema and neuropathies in her legs.
- Jerry has been diagnosed with Celiac disease and believes he also has candida.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free 888-379-2552.