Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach discusses the Avian flu citing a news story concerning wild swans found in the Great Lakes region that were infected. Recommending his H5N1Bird Flu CD as a good resource for learning about this impending pandemic. Also correlating the 1918 Spanish flu that killed 500,000 in this country and millions world wide. Asserting that is imperative people prepare themselves with extra food, water, medical supplies etc.
Pearl of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story regarding a man 100 years old that attributes his longevity to taking daily cold showers. The article also outlines how someone born in 1900 would have expected to live to be 47.3 years old and someone born in 2002 can expect to live to be 77.3 years old. An expert on gerontology attributes the increased longevity to declines in infant mortality, improvements in public health, vaccines, prevention of killer diseases and a clean water supply. Doc disagrees citing statistics regarding infant mortality as well as the amounts of people killed, maimed and injured by the medical industry each year.
- Pat asks Dr. Wallach about IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- Nita asks Dr. Wallach about leptin levels in the body.
- Mike has a 14 year old daughter diagnosed with stomach ulcers.
- Evora has two questions the first concerns a nutritional plan for breast cancer survivors. Second she has questions regarding enemia.
- Jerry is a diabetic diagnosed with a pituitary tumor.