Dr. Wallach discusses the recent government bail out of the financial industry. Recommending multiple income streams to off set job losses and possible pay cuts. Contending that with several income streams the loss of one income won't be as financially devastating.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a study published in the journal Pediatrics. The study found that people who had previously diagnosed gastroenteritis episodes were 40% increassed risk of inflammatory bowel disease. Doc disagrees contending the researchers have it backwards. Explaining that inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are all actually caused by sensitivities to wheat and wheat gluten. This makes them more susceptible to contracting infectious gastroenteritis.
- Gail has questions regarding the diet of a newborn Alpaca.
- Cleveland was recently diagnosed with hypertension.
- Ann asks Dr. Wallach about a bone spur.
- Pete (email) has questions concerning diabetic neuropathies.
- Roger has been experiencing pain in his colon.