Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach asserts that it is imperative that people educate themselves regarding their health. Recommending his new 2006 presentation called "Deadly Recipe", "Hell's Kitchen", "Dead Athletes Don't Lie", "God Bless American" and other educational tools producted by "Youngevity".
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story concerning a recent Stanford University Medical School study. The study tested a new surgical sponges that have radio frequency identification tags. Once the surgery site is closed a detector wand is waived over the site. If any sponges are left the detector witll find them. Dr. Wallach asserts that if surgeons just counted the sponges before and after there would be no need for these radio detectors.
- Sheila has questions concerning fibroids and gall stones.
- Shirly has a freind who recently had an aneurysm.
- Carrie has an associate who is suffering with peripheral neuropathies.
- Charles is a diabetic who asks Dr. Wallach for a dietary plan.
- Kevin asks Dr. Wallach his opinion of where the most healthy location to live is found.