Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing peripheral neuropathies. Outlining several common health challenges and explaining why he believes they are due to neuropathies. Contending these neuropathies are actually due to nutritional deficiencies and can be reversed with supplementation.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story on a report from the CDC (Centers for Dissease Prevention and Control). The report states that despite the government's efforts Americans are still fat. The percentage of adults that are obese is still 35.5% and children and teens are still at 17%. All the while the government and medical industry still have the wrong idea about what causes obesity. They think it's a lack of exercise and too much food. Dr. Wallach contends that obesity is a lack of nutrients not a lack of exercise.
- Veronica's brother suffered an anoxic brain injury a couple of years ago and now he is having seizures.
- Amada has a friend recently diagnosed with tumors in her brain.
- Shirley is experiencing severe abdominal cramping.
- Marcus has questions regarding a weight loss program.
- Tracy's grandson has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.