Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing longevity. Asserting that cultures that live longer are still using wood ash in their gardens. These same cultures also are usually third world countries with less access to healthcare. Contending these people live so long because they aren't taking drugs or getting surgical procedures.
Pearls of Wisdom
Bill Graff and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a surgeon charged with healthcare fraud. Over the course of four years Dr. Spyro Panos submitted claims in excess of $35 million. Claiming at times he perform as many as 20 or more surgical procedures daily. Also at one point claiming he saw as many as 90 patients in a single day.
- Jason's daughter's mouth droops on one side.
- David's cat has been diagnosed with liver cancer.
- LeeAnn has several health challenges including blood in her urine, high blood pressure, a clogged carotid artery.
- Nabish has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Mohamed has heart disease and is taking the "Healthy Heart and Brain" pack which is causing him digestive distress.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.