Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing arterial sclerosis stating that he has seen blockages disappear. Contending that even arteries that were more than 90% clogged can be cleared without surgery or bypasses. Asserting that with the right nutritional supplements blockages can be reversed.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning prostate cancer treatment. A new study found an expensive form of prostate cancer therapy was twice as likely to be prescribe if the doctor was going to profit financially. The treatment call intesity modulated radiation therapy or IMRT costing over $30,000. While less expensive treatments exist and patients getting IMRT don't live any longer.
- Al has several health challenges including edema in his legs and feet, chronic fatigue and lack of satiety when eating.
- Steve has questions regarding a friend who is having difficulty absorbing vitamin D.
- David's daughter recently had a mild concussion.
- Pamela has two questions the first concerns a friend diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. Second she asks about her dog that is eating.
- Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.